Monday, August 23, 2010

I know...

OK so its been forever since I've posted... I guess I felt like I ran out of things to write. I mentioned that to someone the other day and they were like "Are you kidding?!?! You're a walking story!!" I guess that's a compliment. Right?

There is always so much floating around in head. Trying to pinpoint something can be next to impossible at times. Lately I have just been thinking about my life. The things that have happened... The things that are happening... and the things that I want to happen. And the people that have been/are a part of my story.

Sometimes its hard for me to believe that this is me life. I just turned 27... ya I know... I'm getting old (LOL). And this is definitely not where I thought I would be. But all things considered, I'm not doing to badly. Are there things in my life that I wish I could change? Abso-friggin-lutely!! And there are other things (life lessons) that you couldn't pay me to undo.

Things I've learned...
I'm stronger than I ever thought I was.
The "stuff" (aka crap) I've gone through can actually help other people if I let it.
Letting fear dictate my life means that I miss out on the most important things.
People, not things, are what matter in life!

I'm sure there are about a billion things that I could add to that list. But those are the things that are at the top of my list right now.

Well its time for me to head to bed... so I guess that's enough for now. I promise to write more soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those thoughts from the heart. Two profound truths stand out: "The "stuff" (aka crap)... can actually help other people if I let it" and "Letting fear dictate my life means I miss out on the most important thing." Well said. Thanks for the challenge/inspiration.

    ReplyDelete