Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For my Girl Jac :)

On of my favorite people recently started a new blog. She's probably one of the most creative people I know and is the original inspiration behind my scrapbooking/ card making addiction.

I love this Idea and may do it for my birthday as well :)

http://jacernst.typepad.com/sunshinethroughmywindow/2010/05/blog-candy.html

BLOG CANDY.....

So I know everyone loves a little candy treat every once in a while. Well I have some nice blog candy for one lucky person.


Blog Candy 1

























Since it's my birthday next Tuesday, I thought I would share my day and give someone else a present. I'm giving away a Starbucks travel mug, and a $20 gift card.

Want to have a shot at getting some quality time with coffee? Here's the scoop. Post a comment on this post with a link to your blog or twitter or facebook page that tells others about this blog candy and maybe a little birthday message for me :).
On my birthday , June 1st, I will randomly choose one winner, and post it here.
Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment