Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh so New!

WOW!!

It's may already! Seems like this year is flying by. May is all about newness for me, at least so far. New Job, new place to live, new city,new bedroom, new car, new family to get used to... all wonderful things, but alot to take in all at once.

Today was my first official day "on the job". Things went amazingly! My boss got me a gym membership and I got to work out today for the first time in ages. It felt so good :)

I'm still trying to get the routine down... it'll take a bit of time but it won't be too hard. Basically I'll be driving back and forth to rim park, working out, shopping and visiting with friends while "M" does her training. Every day will be different and thats perfect for me :)

The biggest change I have to make and stick to is a new bed time. No more staying up until one or two o'clock in the morning. I gotta be "up and at'em" by 7 am. Now while that may not seem that early to some of you, its early for me.

So... I'm off to bed! Yay bed!!

1 comment: