Friday, April 23, 2010

The beginning

Well... I have decided to join the world of bloggers. I am not sure what path my blog will follow, all I know is that it will follow my inspirations.

I find that everyday I find some new inspiration... and I never know where it will come from and what form it will take. Sometimes it is very practical, such as the work I do with my cards, or my latest project of coaster making. Sometimes my inspiration takes a very whimsical form and other times its music or poetry. All I know is that my soul craves it. I need my inspiration to get through each day...

There is a line in a song (don't hate me cause its a country song) that goes... "life ain't always beautiful. Tears will fall sometimes. Life ain't always beautiful. But it's a beautiful ride." This song probably applies to many people, but in my opinion especially to me. I have had more than my share of tears and life has, at moments, been very ugly, and yet I carry on. Not in my own strength, but in the strength of my greatest inspiration (I promise not to get "preachy") which is found in God.

Some posts will find me rambling on, others will be about whatever project I am working on at the time. And I promise that I will try very hard not to bore you!

Please feel free to comment... I need the inspiration of feedback :)

2 comments:

  1. Go for it girl!! The world can never have enough people trying to inspire others. Have fun. Enjoy the journey.

    Blessings
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete