Sunday, January 9, 2011

All Moved In :)

For the first time in 3 months I an writing to you from the comfort of my own computer :) Hurray!!

Yesterday was moving day, and despite some initial moving related drama earlier in the week, it went off without a hitch! A big thank you goes out to Coleen Shepherd for volunteering her husband Chris to help me out and to my youngest siblings Matt and Meagan for all their hard work! Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Between Meagan and I we got about 80% of my stuff unpacked. At first it seemed pretty daunting... but once we realized that about half of what I own is either clothes or books, it didn't seem so bad. It'll take a few more hours to finish whats left and get totally organized, but I already feel at home here. Its so quiet and peaceful! Sleep came quite quickly last night in my new bed :) I'm thrilled to not be sleeping on the floor any more.

We're only 9 days into 2011 and its already been a fabulous year. I realize that I may not always feel that way, but I have every intention of staying positive no matter what circumstances come my way.

Joy is found in what you know... and I know what God has some AMAZING things in store for me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment